Engage teams and clients in moving for their health while achieving social goodness
People need purpose, and it isn’t always easy to find ways to make an impact. Leverage your brand’s CSR strategy as a way to incentivize healthy behaviour while empowering people to make a difference in the world with every step.
Culture of sustainability
Put your CSR strategy at the core of your brand and culture by enabling people to get deeply involved in the sustainability initiatives you organization drives.
Create emotional connection
Emotion, motion, and devotion to sustainability are intrinsically connected – each No Big Deal experience adapts to how people feel to let you build emotional connection.
Group challenges to move together
Create challenges for teams in your community, or one big group for your whole company. It feels great to achieve things together (even virtually), plus everyone loves a bit of healthy competition watching the leaderboard!
Watch your ESG impact
No Big Deal provides your company with an report outlining your ESG impact. Through the self-service online business portal you can manage all your campaigns and analytics.
How does it work?
Create your campaigns in minutes – combine our experience in what works best with your relationship with your people. Let's make something that’s fun, motivating, and engaging.
Create running or walking challenges for individuals, teams, or your entire community to work towards a common goal. Users will be able to watch their own progress and their colleagues as they work together and potentially compete, just a tiny bit.
Use incentives to gamify the challenges! Some great options are contributions to sustainability initiatives, rewards from No Big Deal partners, or internal rewards for your employees. The best challenges let your employees work together and celebrate their achievement together.
Track your campaigns to see your impact and analyze what works. Maybe your teams love sustainability initiatives, maybe they love teaming up with their business unit and competing against the others, or maybe they love coming together to achieve something amazing. Anything is possible.
Choose the movement that fits your business.
We offer a range of pricing options to meet the needs of all businesses. Get started by choosing any of the package below!
Team-building sustainability challenge
- Turn your CSR initiatives into community movements that support wellbeing
- Choose a cause you would like to support, such as planting trees or cleaning the ocean
- Create a wellbeing challenge which users achieve to drive donations to the cause
- See your impact on people, the planet, and your brand.
Holistic employee wellbeing platform
- Make workplace wellness a gamified, engaging experience that brings your workforce together
- Create customised wellbeing challenges for employees and teams
- Take advantage of exclusive No Big Deal offers, or get creative to provide internal rewards
- Promote digital balance, community, and activity among your workforce
Custom training programs & CSR journeys
- Create tailored training programs to prepare your team for a sport event
- Link each achievement to a donation to your preferred cause
- Offer the option to participate virtually to the race for those who can’t be on-site on the day of the event
- Support employee commitment toward wellness and impact
The Social Dilemma: Game's the same, just got m...
Netflix's documentary "The Social Dilemma" is accelerating an important discussion around the (un)ethics of social media's use for marketing. It's far from the first time people's attention is being exploited but the impact now is unprecedented. A...
September 30, 2020
Optimise your time by adopting 5 simple habits
Every entrepreneur will tell you that their scarcest, most valuable resource is time. Managing it properly is a very powerful skill that can set your business apart. To launch, grow, and scale a startup, founders are always working against the clo...
September 01, 2020
COVID-19 pivot: Adapting our solution
The pandemic has overturned companies and principles established for years. As a response, No Big Deal needed to reflect and pivot to fit into the changes our startup new lockdown policies as well as the new ways of living. In this article, we des...
September 01, 2020